NOW HIRING Museum Attendant Hatfield McCoy Country Museum !!!
Museum Attendant Job Description:
1) Conducts operation of museum and provides information about regulations, facilities, and exhibits to visitors: Opens museum at designated hours and greets visitors.
2) Monitors visitors viewing exhibits, cautions persons who don’t comply with museum regulations, distributes promotional materials, and answers questions concerning exhibits, regulations, and facilities.
3) Examines exhibit facilities and collection objects periodically and notifies museum governing body when need for repair or replacement is observed. Some light cleaning or tidying up may be needed occasionally.
4) Be physically capable of carrying out the job duties of the position.
5) The most important job skills for this position are trustworthiness, dependability, punctuality and the ability to interact well with visitors.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS October 1st, 2016.
YOU CAN EMAIL APPLICATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mailed to Bill Richardson
21 W. 5th. Ave
Williamson, WV 25661
This is a temporary, part time position working 32 hours a week. Museum hours are Wednesday –Saturday 9 am to 5 pm. That is four days a week for eight hours a day. This position will last from October 26 to December 17. You will be working as contract labor and will be required to sign an employment contract for the period of employment. The pay for the position is $8.75 per hour.
You may be subject to a background check and/or drug screening as part of the hiring process.
Send a resume outlining your work and educational experience. Include three work/character references along with their contact information. A phone number and email will be sufficient for this. Also provide a short paragraph telling us why you think you would be good for the job.